The Rotary Club of Beecroft members are a group of ordinary men and women, professional and retired who act to give something back to the community. Our contributions may seem small, but we've made a difference to thousands of lives, and you can too!
As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organise. We save lives. Around the world and around the corner, we join with other Rotary Clubs (the 1.2 million International men and women of Rotary) to make a difference.
TAKE ACTION, THERE ARE LOTS OF BENEFITS!
* Lifelong friendship, camaraderie and social events
* Business development
* Involvement in Local community needs
* Involvement in International community projects
* Helping through our Youth Programs & Youth Exchange
* Fundraising for a variety of causes
THERE ARE MANY WAYS FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE WITH US
* Offer your skills and experience
* Offer your ideas and help us solve problems
* Offer you time and volunteer at any of our events
* Give sponsorship or donations
Beecroft Rotary is where neighbours, friends, and problem solvers share ideas,
join leaders, and take action to create lasting change.
GET INVOLVED AND JOIN US
We invite you to visit our club and find out more about us and the opportunities we offer to get involved.
We meet on Monday Nights at Pennant Hills Golf Club at 6.30pm for 7.00pm and conclude at 8.30pm. At most of our meetings we have a guest speaker who talks about an area of vocational or community interest. Our meetings also include brief updates on our projects, events, strategies and social activities.
If you would like to attend a meeting, or if you are a visiting Rotarian, please send an email to Contact Us before 10.00am Friday.
If you have any questions, you can also call or text us on 0478 110 943 or message us at www.facebook.com/rotarybeecroft
This is what a few of our club members have said about Rotary.